Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 5: See A Chiropractor...Regularly (I'm Serious)

Today's "performance" suggestion is my own. Last year I began seeing a wonderful chiropractor Dr. Greg Gebhart of LaSalle Chiropractic Center. I was skeptical of the back-crack. But in truth, chiropractic care is all about holistic well-being: the idea that the body works more effectively when all the brains signals are able to "communicate" with the necessary nerve endings of your body. Alright,  I'm not a medical expert but I can attest to this: that even when my school-life-yoga triad seem insane, seeing Dr. G is a must. My headaches are fewer, my lower back and hip pain are gone, and I'm flexibility has improved. Today sometime between writing/work-studying/and voting (!) I made time to see Dr. G and it was well worth it. Back is relaxed AND the guy is funny as hell. 

My attempt to capture my adjustment on my cell (I never said I was a photographer)

No comments:

Post a Comment