Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 27: Watch "Under the Tuscan Sun"

I'm mildy ashamed about my love of sentimental movies. In a continued effort to stop taking myself seriously, I'm calling it a night and following Carina's practice: 
Laugh- Sometimes I make myself watch a movie that I know will be ridiculous, romantic and/or inspirational The other day I watched A Little [Bit] of Heaven (streaming on Netflix...the title comes from something so random its a little absurd and hilarious). I would never watch a movie like that with Aaron, and am a little ashamed of watching movies with no real plot value and piss poor acting, but sometimes you need a good laugh and also a good cry. With all the academic reading and critical thinking we do, you just need to shut it all off and watch Kate Hudson be ridiculous. Under the Tuscan Sun- Guaranteed mood booster.*

I'm watching Under the Tuscan Sun...I love my girl Carina but couldn't bring myself to watch Kate Hudson (maybe later). 27 minutes in and had to pause the film to write this post. I want to enjoy my time with this movie instead of worrying about the "follow up" of writing a blog post. Me and my sofa are going to be best buds tonight. Now here's the important question: where's my gay romantic tour of Tuscany and why can't Sandra Oh be my best friend? 


The DVD menu from my tv screen...I need better photo options :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment