Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 14: Take A Trip. Can Be Anywhere.

Suggested by Claudia:


Take a trip. Can be anywhere. These days it's usually DC. There's a lil boutique hotel down there that's my fav and it's inexpensive. So I'll take an early bus and head that way. 4 hour bus ride but I'll sleep on the way or write in my journal. Sometimes I just look out the window for the whole ride and as I see new places I daydream about the lives of the people who live there.

While Claudia's day trips are a great idea and I'm looking forward one myself. I've landed in San Juan, PR for the weekend. I'm here to present at a conference but am SO looking forward to mixing "business with pleasure." The Old San Juan is calling my name and I'm looking forward to getting into the city. My phone is bugging, so I leave you with this image from a fellow student o'mine whose also in PR, James, whose clearly handy with a camera: 


 Sunset at the shore of La Perla near the historic fort of El Morro

No comments:

Post a Comment