Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 31: Get Naked






I was raised with two sets of clothes: those for outdoors and those for play/lounging about the house. This morning my housedress was dirty and rather than spending time looking for something else I said, "FUCK IT!" I pulled it off and stayed naked as I did my chores, worked, and lounged about my house. Yep, dishes, sweeping, ordering room to room, checking emails nekkid. My shades were open (Day 3 letting light in!), the sun was streaming in, and there was not a damn thing on my body. I HATE being naked. I don't like feeling my wobbly-bits touching---or being reminded of my wobbly bits. BUT today, given all of the angsty and emotive feelings I've been having this past week, it felt down right liberating to have nothing dividing me from the space that I am living in and occupying. I owe this performance to my sister-friend Courtney:
there is one in particular keeps me happy: Not wearing clothes in my apartment. I jiggle, shake, succumb to gravity all in the confines of my apartment. 

Jiggle I did and it was soooooooooo delightful. A light-hearted way to take in my Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment